Misty Clean knows how essential it is to organize and clean your office setting for a productive workday. When you hire us, we’ll clean, dust, and vacuum your office, so you have additional time to work and aren’t distracted by the clutter. Our professional cleaning technicians will never throw away or move anything without asking you first. Overall, Misty Clean is a reputable choice for providing your office with the cleaning it needs.
Office Cleaning Checklist
Whether you’re cleaning your office or tidying up your desk, we want to help you keep your office setting clean and disinfected. Learn how to organize and clean your office from our professional cleaning company.
How to Clean Your Office
While sitting at a desk over a long period of time, we do more than just work. We also sneeze, chew, touch, cough, and spill daily. On top of the germs lies the mess and clutter from our busy lives that must be organized and cleaned.
- Utilize a damp microfiber cloth to wipe down the dirty surfaces. Also, don’t neglect the areas such as the fan blades, power strips behind your desk, the top of your computer monitor, window sills, or the tops of picture frames.
- Vacuum from top to bottom. In addition, you should alternate between the narrow attachment, upholstery brush, and carpet attachment to thoroughly clean every surface in your office.
- Make sure to disinfect your mouse click and office phone! Including the headset, keypad, and mouthpiece.
- Consistency is your best friend! A cleaning routine will make the cleaning process easier next time.
Organizing Your Office
Moreover, learn to organize and clean your office by clearing the clutter and organizing your desk. An organized office helps calm your mind and thoughts. Additionally, your stress will decrease, and your work productivity will increase.
- Eliminate clutter that doesn’t belong. Only keep a few plants, trinkets, or photos.
- Every office desk needs an area where paperwork that doesn’t have a home can live. So, use a file drawer or document tray for these items rather than piling them in the corner.
- Zip-tie your electrical cords together to keep them from making a cord nest.
- Free up space by utilizing the walls in your office to hang whiteboards or shelves when you are out of desk or drawer space.
Call Misty Clean Today for a Professional Office Cleaning in Pasadena!
Are you looking for professional cleaners to take care of the office cleaning for you? Misty Clean is here to help! Every business owner is different and requires different office cleaning services than the next. It’s important to hire a professional cleaning company that can customize their services to your needs, rather than paying for services you don’t need. Whether you need the carpets deep cleaned or you’re looking for the entire office to be sanitized, Misty Clean can help. If you’re ready to get your business Misty Clean, give us a call at (410) 255-4111 or visit us online. For more cleaning tips and tricks, follow us on Facebook and Pinterest.